Annual Training Conference
- About the ATC
- Call for Presentation - Deadline to submit, Thursday, April 31
- ATC Registration
- Conference Hotel
- Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities
The NHCAA Institute for Health Care Fraud Prevention's Annual Training Conference (ATC) is recognized as the single-most important health care anti-fraud event, spotlighting trends and emerging schemes. The ATC brings together the industry's leaders to share information on best practices to detect, investigate, prosecute and prevent fraud, waste and abuse.
Attend the ATC and:
- Participate in Pre-Conference workshops, keynote sessions, and concurrent sessions designed to provide the latest tools and techniques for fighting fraud and information on emerging trends for successful fraud prevention.
- Form business contacts, exchange ideas and renew acquaintances during the multiple networking opportunities.
- Explore numerous business and technology solutions in the Anti-Fraud Expo.
- Participate in sessions that's designed to enhance your investigate skills.
- Earn necessary Continuing Education credits supporting a number of designations.
Mark your calendar and plan to join the over 1,400 health care anti-fraud professionals and federal, state and local law enforcement officials who gather each year at this unique forum.
Please check back soon for information on conference registration.
Check this site and watch your email for updates on hotel registration.
November 16 – 19
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
San Antonio, TX
November 15- 18, 2022
Hyatt Regency Orlando